Tuesday 16 April 2013

This weeks nails............

This weeks nails are all about the neon! The weather this weekend at home totally permitted me to break out the neon and make my nails happy and bright again. Don't get me wrong, I love a rich dark or a sophisticated nude, but nothing screams sun and summer like a good hot pink. I've also added in an accent finger using hexagonal glitter pieces - this is my favourite glitter to work with as it gives the nail a new dimention and texture, as well as adding a little sparkle.

It was also the perfect exuse also to soak off the AWFUL Gelish that had been applied in the week by a nail tech that shall remain un-named. Its proved to me that when it comes to Gelish, I'm better off doing it myself!

What are your favourite summer colours and looks? I'd love to know! xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this colour. It makes me want to get a tan and rock some brights

    http://dream-a-little-dream-1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete