Friday 1 March 2013

The first post............

Welcome to my new blog! This is where you will find my musings on all things nails and beauty. I have been thinking about this first post and decided that I will give you a starter for ten just so you can get to know me a little better........

1. My full time job is working as a PR Officer for a very well known financial services brand - I won't name names as my day job very important to me and is completely separate from my nail business.

2. When I've spent the day as a PR girl I run a mobile nail business called The Nail Room by Kate covering in and around the Chester area. I am fully qualified to offer the increasingly popular Gelish. I did used to offer CND Shellac but once you try Gelish you never go back!

3. I'm now branching out into nail art under my Smash Nails brand and I use only the best polishes - my favourite brands are Models Own and OPI, although I am partial to a bit of Chanel. I'm hoping to take nail art to the masses in Chester and beyond!!!

4. I'm setting up my own Etsy store selling pre-designed and bespoke nail tips, this should be live soon and you will be the first to know when it is!

5. I have the best fiancé in the world and we are getting married next October. I'm trying my best not to turn into a complete bridezilla but I'm failing miserably!

6. I own a beautiful Beagle puppy called Bow who is full of attitude, you would swear she was a human being!

7. I am addicted to neon nails, glitter and nail studs!

8. My favourite nail art is leopard print.

9. I'm a massive Liverpool fan!

10. I have an unhealthy addiction to shopping - mainly in Zara, H&M and Topshop. I also have a serious addiction to Chlobo jewellery!

There you have it, my starter for ten. I hope you can keep up with me and my ramblings. I will be posting a lot of my designs on here too. Please follow me on Twitter - @smashnails and you can also follow me on Instagram - SmashNails.

Let the fun begin!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment